Introducing Cubroid, the world’s easiest coding block set that allows children to explore the world of technology and gain exposure to coding! Through dynamic connective blocks and simple coding, Cubroid offers a fun and educational experience for children to express their creativity. The Cubroid Coding Blocks – Premium Kit comes with 111 blocks, including 7 programmable blocks to build more than 397+ Robot Models.
Wireless coding blocks for STEM education:
1. A set of programming blocks without any visible lines or connecting pins
2. Created for safe and easy assembly
3. Equipped with actuators and sensor blocks that work without external connections
4. Functions via wireless communication, which makes it possible for users to code in numerous combinations
5. Compatible with Legos for creative purposes, so children can be innovative without restrictions
6. An opportunity for young kids to learn STEAM concepts and simple programming
7. A source of confidence and a sense of accomplishment for young kids when they successfully build and operate their own robots
Cubroid Coding Platform:
Level 1. Smartphone coding mode
With our coding apps (Coding Cubroid 2 app) everyone can easily code.
Coding is done by aligning images in a drag-and-drop way.
Level 2. Tablet coding mode
You can code various motions and sensor values as you want according to the function of each coding block. There is no limitation to controlling the time value and other functions. With our 7 coding blocks, you can expand your coding programs.
Level 3. Scratch 2.0 coding mode
Our Scratch coding platform will help you take your programming skills to the next level. Scratch Mode is recommended for more advanced users that are working to really hone in on their programming abi